Subject: BB2 GUIDE V1.2
From: Jurgen Valks <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 1994 11:13:06 GMT-1DFT

Hello All,

The new BB2 guide is now available at Martin Kift's FTP server. The
adres is: CEKIFT.SWAN.UC.UK.

A new update will follow when I get BUM7.

To simon: Can you mail me the ascii files allready ??

Cya all!

Greetings from,

/---------------------------------------------------------------------\
|   Jurgen Valks, Helpdesk HTO                                        |
|                                                                     |
|   Tel     : +31 (0)73-145977  Email: [email-masked]               | 
|   Systems : Amiga 2000  4mb Fast                                    |          
|             Amiga 1200, 68030, 40Mhz. 4mb Fast                      |
|             PC 486DX-66 (at home)                                   |
|             PC 486SX-33 (at my work)                                |
|   Consoles: SNES, Sega                                              |
|   Spec.   : Programming [PC/Amiga]                                  |
|                                                                     |
\_____________________________________________________________________/